Stationary Motor 13HP Petrol Engine 25.4mm Key Shaft Electric Start THORNADORated 5/5 based on 3 reviews.
Thornado 13HP (389cc) OHV Stationary Motor Petrol Engine E-Start (25.4mm Horizontal Key Shaft / Q-Type)
The Thornado 13HP stationary engine is a 4-stroke, single cylinder OHV forced air-cooled petrol engine with a both electric key and recoil starter that makes it easy to get the equipment running and on task. The horizontal shaft is ball-bearing mounted which make this engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations. This engine features a durable ductile iron crank shaft and cast iron cylinder making it the perfect engine for variety of applications including water pumps, Go-karts, generator, wood chippers, Pressure Washers, Bench saws & other Agricultural uses.
- Powered by Thornado 13HP (389cc), 4 Stroke OHV Engine
- 25.4mm Horizontal Key Shaft (Q Type)
- Key Start
- Camshaft and crankshaft are made of steel. (note: standard / low quality is using nylon camshaft and iron cracnkshaft)
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear
- High quality carburettor for easy starting and operation
- Smooth running with minimal vibration
- Low oil sensor shuts down engine when oil reaches a level that is too low for safe operation
- Fuel shut off valve for safe transport
- High power to weight ratio
- 12 Months Australia Warranty
- Water pump
- Cement mixers
- Air compressors
- Log spliter
- Pressure washer
- Chippers / shredders
- Agricultural uses
|Type||Single cylinder 4 stroke, air cooled|
|Bore x Stroke||88 x 64|
|Continuous HP / Rpm||11 HP / 3600 Rpm|
|Max Power HP / Rpm||13 HP / 3600 Rpm|
|Shaft Type||Horizontal Key Shaft (Q Type)|
|Shaft Rotation||Anti clockwise from output|
|Oil Type||SAE10w-30 / SAE30|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.5L|
|Ignition System||Transistor magneto|
|Starting System||Electric start / Recoil start|
|Mounting Pattern||195.5mm L x 86.0mm W - 103.0mm W|
|Unit Of Measure||Unit|
Please click here for more detail about our warranty.
Excellent engine.By: Garry Smith on 9 August 2017Quality is far beyond the price. My dad is very happy with the birthday gift. He runs it on his pressure washer and he said this is one of the best engine that he has.
Purchase of engineBy: Graham Widdon on 28 March 2017Thankyou guys for a very prompt delivery, very happy with your service.
Purchase of engineBy: Graham Widdon on 21 March 2017Thankyou guys for a very prompt delivery, very happy with your service.