Stationary Motor 13HP Petrol Engine 25.4mm Key Shaft Electric Start THORNADORated 5/5 based on 2 reviews.
Thornado 13HP (389cc) OHV Stationary Motor Petrol Engine E-Start (25.4mm Horizontal Key Shaft / Q-Type)
The Thornado 13HP stationary engine is a 4-stroke, single cylinder OHV forced air-cooled petrol engine with a both electric key and recoil starter that makes it easy to get the equipment running and on task. The horizontal shaft is ball-bearing mounted which make this engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations. This engine features a durable ductile iron crank shaft and cast iron cylinder making it the perfect engine for variety of applications including water pumps, Go-karts, generator, wood chippers, Pressure Washers, Bench saws & other Agricultural uses.
- Powered by Thornado 13HP (389cc), 4 Stroke OHV Engine
- 25.4mm Horizontal Key Shaft (Q Type)
- Key Start
- Camshaft and crankshaft are made of steel. (note: standard / low quality is using nylon camshaft and iron cracnkshaft)
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear
- High quality carburettor for easy starting and operation
- Smooth running with minimal vibration
- Low oil sensor shuts down engine when oil reaches a level that is too low for safe operation
- Fuel shut off valve for safe transport
- High power to weight ratio
- 12 Months Australia Warranty
- Water pump
- Cement mixers
- Air compressors
- Log spliter
- Pressure washer
- Chippers / shredders
- Agricultural uses
|Type||Single cylinder 4 stroke, air cooled|
|Bore x Stroke||88 x 64|
|Continuous HP / Rpm||11 HP / 3600 Rpm|
|Max Power HP / Rpm||13 HP / 3600 Rpm|
|Shaft Type||Horizontal Key Shaft (Q Type)|
|Shaft Rotation||Anti clockwise from output|
|Oil Type||SAE10w-30 / SAE30|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.5L|
|Ignition System||Transistor magneto|
|Starting System||Electric start / Recoil start|
|Mounting Pattern||195.5mm L x 86.0mm W - 103.0mm W|
|Unit Of Measure||Unit|
Please click here for more detail about our warranty.
Purchase of engineBy: Graham Widdon on 28 March 2017Thankyou guys for a very prompt delivery, very happy with your service.
Purchase of engineBy: Graham Widdon on 21 March 2017Thankyou guys for a very prompt delivery, very happy with your service.