PVC Grey Suction Water Pump Transfer Hose - 4 inch (102mm)
The pvc grey suction hose is designed for light to medium duty applications in construction, agriculture, general industry and mining. This PVC grey suction hose is suitable for suction and delivery of waters, mud, acid, latex, grains and other materials. We have a range of working pressure of from 70 to 120 psi.
- Suitable for suction and delivery of waters, mud, acid, latex, grains and other materials.
- Resistance to crushing, abrasion, attack from atmospheric agents and most chemicals
- Anti-shock rigid PVC helix
- Low temperature resistant
- No odour, environmental friendly
- Advanced production technology
- UV resistant
- Used in agricultural irrigation and construction industries for transferring waters, mud, acid, latex, grains and other materials.
|Size, mm||inches||Inside Diameter, mm||Outside Diameter, mm||Working Pressure, PSI||Burst Pressure, PSI||Weight per Metre, (kg)|
|Unit Of Measure||Roll|
The warranty is provided by THORNADO (ABN: 83 146 014 324) ("The Company") for the customer sole benefit. To be eligible to make a claim under this warranty, customer must retain the purchase receipt. The warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser. The company guarantees to the buyer that the equipment will be free from defects caused by faulty materials or poor workmanship for a period no longer than twelve months from the date of delivery.
The warranty period for the Thornado equipment is 12 months commences on the date of sale of the equipment. Cut lenghts of hose is not returnable.
As far as law permits, the Warranty Period will not be extended, renewed, or transferable with subsequent resale, repair or replacement of the item. Repaired parts will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or for the thirty (30 days) from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
Please click here for more detail about our warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thornado users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.